– Visit the second world’s largest garden in Europe.
– Drive in the Azur Coast with a vintage car.
– Travel in the city of Rome by scooter.
– Visit the tartuffo bianco market in Alba.
– Visit the Jules Verne volcano.
– Rent a yacht in Croatia and visit uninhabited islands.
Have you thought about the experience of spending a day on a farm in Vietnam? They teach you and you can do it yourself: planting crops in the traditional way, then learning how to cook some typical dishes for lunch, finally enjoying a foot massage.
– Experience the art of Japanese Ikebana in Kyoto.
– Cooking lessons in Bangkok, going to the market to buy the needed products with the chef.
– Sleep in a villa with your own private pool.
– Discover the land of adventure sports driving your own car
– Feed the world’s largest rays and swim with sharks.
– Fly over a large city in a Cessna 172 to over 1500 feet.
– Safaris where you can touch wild animals, like the giraffe.
– Walk over the largest red dune in the world.
– Visit the gorillas.
– Sleep in the desert in the most exclusive hotel in the world.
– Experience in the water with the Great White Shark.
Discover the origins of jazz in Chicago.
– Rent a car and drive on Route 66.
– Visit the world’s largest canyon.
– Full Moon in Machu Picchu.
– Cruise in the Orinoco.
– Wedding in Las Vegas.
– Have a whisky with perpetual ice in Argentina.
– Visit the dunes of a thousand lakes in South America.
– Take a bath with sea lions